Club Name: Toastmasters
About The club
A Toastmasters Club is designed to help individuals become better communicators through leadership training and public speaking practice. Helps in Job Interviews. Fosters their personal growth and confidence
Aims and objectives
- Promote public speaking.
- Helping students overcome stage fear and become fluent speakers.
- Identifying good usage of the language and correcting improper (or) not so good usage of it.
- Giving proper evaluation and feedback for speeches diplomatically, so that a speaker can improve.
- Encouraging members to take up leadership roles in meetings.
- Planning an event where people share their first public speaking experience.
- Toastmasters Table topics activity.
- Theme based prepared speech.
- A podcast channel (Spotify and Apple music)
- Members give speeches and take meeting roles (Toastmaster of the day, Ah counter, grammarian, timer, evaluator, table topic master, general evaluator)
- 1-2 hour sessions where we replicate actual Toastmaster sessions and declare the winners of the day at the end.
- Competitions and Meetings in association with other institutes.
Core Team Members
|Name and email id||Role||Image|
|Venkata Sai Sumanth Sadu (UG4)
|Adarsh Kumar Godisela (UG3)
|Assistant Club Head|
|Shashidhar Babu (UG3)
|Rushendra Sidibomma (UG2)
|Madhur Saxena (UG2)