Club Name: GDSC
About The club
- Website: https://gdsc.community.dev/indian-institute-of-information-technology-sri-city/
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intro of the club: Google Developer Students Club is a Google recognized student body at a college which directly reports to Google for their activities and is supported by the tech giant.
- Club Motto: Our goal is to make students work collaboratively from all over the world. We support and empower them to change their communities through technology
Aims and objectives
In today’s fast-growing world, technology is changing every second. It is almost impossible to stay up to date about the technical advancements along with coping with the university curriculum. This is where GDSC comes in. GDSC aims to bridge the gap between theoretical and practical knowledge for student developers. It provides students with the resources, opportunities and experience necessary to be industry ready, all while still pursuing their degrees. The aims of the club are.
- Educate students on current Google technologies and help them implement it in real life for their career
- To help students gain both practical and theoretical knowledge through some hands-on sessions, projects and seminars, through Google Initiatives.
- Helps students to participate in all the Google associated events and activities
- Conducting at least one regular event every month
- Conducting project based Hackathons every 3 months
- Web Dev, App Dev, Cloud, AI & ML are the topics that are going to be covered in these events, sessions and Hackathon
- Every session and event will consist theory, hands-on and an exciting quiz
- Every session and event is meant to learn and grow through a peer learning based environment.
Core Team Members
|Name and email id
|Siddharth Pandey (UG-3)
|Shreyash Mishra (UG-3)
|Assistant Club Head
|Dhiraj Kumar Ch (UG-3)
|Abhinay Bathina (UG-4)
|Sanu Das (UG-2)