Club Name: f/stops
About The club
Intro of the club
The mission of the Photography Club (f/stops) is to provide a supportive environment for interested photography students to share their creativity, knowledge and passion for photography. The club will hold regular meetings and discussions and organize events such as; photo-walks, field trips, and lectures and workshops by visiting artists. Members will also explore the possible opportunities for photography projects in collaboration with other campus departments, organize peer to peer portfolio reviews and explore the possibilities of exhibitions on and off campus.
Aims and objectives
- Coverage of various events within the institute & participation in external competitions.
- Create a repository of exclusive pictures shot by the members for Educational & Research purpose.
- Arrange outdoor sessions so students can directly implement a few skills or tips given.
- The club takes part in multimedia promotions of the Cultural Fest and Technical Fest every year.
- Photographs of maximum events in our college are captured and shared by the club.
- Conduct frequent inter/intra college photography contests.
- Make maximum members participate in photography contests conducted by other colleges.
- Share details of photography related newsletters, magazines, contests with the club members.
- Club introduction session
- Sessions on
- Club Introduction
- Photography Concepts (Light, Composition, Exposure Triangle etc)
- Mobile Photography
- Light Photography
- Photo post processing (Snapseed, Lightroom)
- Using DSLR, types of Lenses
- Photography themes (abstract, food, nature, people, etc)
- Theme based, occasion based, etc.
- Upload best quality content on our Instagram Page. https://www.instagram.com/f.stops_iiits/
- Session: twice a month
- Contest: once a month
Core Team Members
|Name and email id
|Assistant Club Head