The Computer Vision Group is focused on the research and application of computer vision and image/video processing. It aims to deploy cutting-edge methodologies in various areas of computer vision by conducting research in both the theoretical and application aspects of computer vision.
The research focuses on following areas:
- Human Action/Activity Recognition in Video
- Event Recognition in Video
- Video Summarization
- Prediction of Events/Activity in Video
- Facial Expression Analysis in Video
- Multiple Object Tracking in Video
- Image Assessment and Development
- Analyzing RGB-D Videos
- Medical Image Processing
- Face Recognition
- Biometric Recognition
- Image Matching
- Content based Image Retrieval
The research produced by the Computer Vision Group will have a significant impact on companies working on Computer Vision, Image/Video Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Machine Learning.