As the work for students’ hostels is under progress, we have leased out apartments within Sri City and neighboring areas for providing accommodation to students. Each room in the hostel is provided with a bed, table, chair and cupboard.
Dining service is available within the Institute for both boys and girls. In addition to the existing mess, we would be coming up soon with cuisine comprising North Indian dishes. It is mandatory for students to avail mess facilities. Buses ply between hostel and Institute for pick up and drop during academic hours and for dining.
Students are free to move around the campus up to 10 p.m. and some of the study areas are open for longer time for the benefit of students.
We provide secured environment for students to live in. Besides, a Mess Committee is also formed to monitor the quality, taste and hygiene of the food served in the mess. They also interface with the mess vendor to provide him with the feedback of students and effect changes in the weekly menu. Periodical review and inspection of the quality of food items also form part of their duties.
Code of Conduct for Residents of Hostel
- Any act of intimidation or violence, willful damage to property and drunken riotous behavior constitute an offence.
- Smoking, use of narcotics, consumption of alcoholic beverages and gambling are strictly prohibited.
- Damage caused to any room or common areas of the hostel, unless due to natural wear-and-tear, may be charged to individuals causing the damage, or residents collectively.
- Hostel residents are not allowed to leave the campus after midnight.
- A non-resident cannot stay in the hostel overnight.
- Cooking in the rooms is prohibited.
- A student's parents and other same-gender guests may visit the student in his/her room from 8 am to 8 pm.
Contact: Hostel related communications shall be done via only email@example.com.