We help students in getting financial support through the following methods. Please note: Students desiring to avail financial aid need to apply for PAN card
- Students may visit Vidya Laxmi portal for education loan: Please click here to know about Educational Loans provided by banks.
- Students can view, apply and track the education loan applications to banks anytime, anywhere by accessing this portal. The Institute will facilitate financial support to deserving students from banks towards education loan.
Central Sector Interest Subsidy scheme: Please click here for scheme details.
Part-Time Jobs with IIIT, Sri City, Chittoor:
- Students have opportunities to take up Research and Teaching Assistant jobs with the Institute.
Government Fee Reimbursement Schemes:
Many State Governments have fee reimbursement schemes for SC, ST, OBC, EBC etc., IIIT, Sri City, Chittoor students, being funded by MHRD, are eligible for such schemes from their respective state government. Some of the information on financial support can be found below:
Government of Andhra Pradesh : https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
Government of Telangana : https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
Government of Jharkhand : https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/
Government of Uttar Pradesh : http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
Government scholarships can be availed by students: Please click here to know about Govt. Scholarships through National Scholarship portal.
National Scholarship for ST students for the FY 2018-19
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs, GoI is implementing the scheme of “National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education for ST students” under which financial assistance is provided to ST students as per scheme norms.
- Those eligible students who would like to avail the benefits for Scholarship (Top-Class) of the scheme are required to fill the data on National Scholarship Portal. Please note there are no benefits in the Fellowship scheme.
- Please note that only students of 2018-19 (Freshers), 1st-year batch can apply in NSP. Students of previous year CANNOT renew on NSP.
- This is issued as per the information received from the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, GoI.
For further details please Click to download National Scholarship for ST students for the FY 2018-19 or visit https://scholarships.gov.in/